Monday, June 04, 2007

RHUBARBculous!

OK. I know that I am way over due in writing, but.... it is rhubard season. I mean, you know? How can I possibly write with so many tasty treats growing outside? I am kidding of course, but Sebastien is in the kitchen right now cooking up a storm, making a strawberry rhubarb pie and now (I am the idea driver in this case) I just suggested a rhubard custard that he started on. I love it. I will definitely take a picture, but I am sure it will be great! Anyway, what I am writing about really is this website: http://www.rhubarbinfo.com/ I just found it online, and it is AMAZING how many things rhubarb it has on it. Check it out.

5 comments:

The Telford Family said...

My experience with rhubarb is this: growing up, eating it raw dipped in sugar. That's it. So that site is sure to expand my opinion on the veggie.

Citizen Sane said...

Old Scout is about rhubarb!

Unknown said...

So I says to myself.....self we need to figure out where Hope is??? I miss you and well I am just going to demand that you post everyday! :) just kidding...sort of....
love you

Unknown said...

Rhubarb is on the Menu of the Gods...in a pie, in a crisp AND made into a compote and slathered on waffles is divine.

All Hail Rhubarb!

Corning Hiking Club! said...

Is it because the rhubarb and asparagus grew together in our yard that I value them similarly? Probably not, since I crave, not, a sumac pie. (High in vitamin C)

So, uh...