Sunday, February 01, 2009

In Sebastien's Words

Things are starting to come together, in getting ready for our wedding.  I thought it might be a good time to plagiarize an old post off Sebastien's blog, that I already copied in MY blog, so I apologize to those of you who already read it, and I REALLY apologize to those of you who read it twice.  Sorry, but you are warned.  

For those of you who didn't read that entry, this is the story of how Sebastien and I got engaged:

"Hope and I are engaged!

....Hope and I went to see Radiohead in concert. The show was incredible. The music, the lights, and the rain all made for a very inspiring and emotional night. Hope and I were unfortunately separated during most of the show. During the first encore, Hope became overcome with emotion. While the crowd was shouting for a second encore, I found Hope. --And during the last song, as the band played the opening rifts of Paranoid Android, Hope turned to me to ask, "will you marry me?" I was pretty shocked. It was the end of an amazing show, and here, Hope just asked me to marry her. Not finding any words, I kissed her, with 10,000 people pressing around us. Of course I told her yes, and the last five minutes of the show were surreal. Smiles were plastered on our faces.

We thank each and every one of you for your blessings and support.
Love to all,
Sebastien & Hope"

That is how it happened! It was THAT easy! Hehe. All I had to do was ask....

Also, on a (sort of) related topic, if you were enticed by the links at all, listen to this concert, recorded by NPR's All Songs Considered at the Santa Barbara Bowl. The show was fairly similar to what we saw, in terms of songs, etc., but the sound quality is AMAZING. Please, if you like Radiohead, take a listen!

No comments: