Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I (HEART) Graphic Design

I have been doing a fun design project lately for a friend of mine. She makes jewelry in her spare time and sells it on Etsy. She would like to get a little more serious about making and selling it, so she asked me to make business cards for her. I am so delighted she asked me, because it was so fun and such an honor that she thought of me! I am quite happy with how they turned out. Here is the finished product:



This was one of many iterations that we discussed. Here are some of the others. I definitely had my favorites, although Sandra and I had a very similar vision of what the end-result could be.




I basically figured out what she wanted in terms of colors and basic design elements and we went from there.



If you check out her Etsy page, you will see the banner I designed for her too! It is so much fun!

Which is your favorite card design?

No comments: