Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Those Little Monsters (in Vancouver)


I never posted these pictures from a while ago, of the little monsters I sent to Chris and Chip. Like I said, these monsters really wanted a tour of Vancouver, so away we went....!

We went to the Farmer's Market first thing in the morning:







Then we headed to the beach.


--And then to the playground (Red loved the slides).



Finally we headed to the Science Center, and then home.



Believe me when I tell you that I slept well that night!

5 comments:

Sandra Vander Schaaf said...

What fun! Oh, how I'll miss your wonderful imagination, Hope!

Anonymous said...

They instantly became the favorite toys in the house. Thx, Hope! These pics are great, too.

Chip

Unknown said...

have you seen this commercial?
I saw it yesterday and it totally made me think of you and the little monsters...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJqs3D2vv4I

Christine, your nephew's Monster's Aunt said...

I do not want you to be saddened, but rather think in the vain of the Velveteen Rabbit, when i tell you, that Sam's Monster is getting "loved" rather nicely: it's little antennae 'nubbin' is biting the dust. I hope to fix it soon, but it doesn't bother Sam, and gives Monster some character! :-)

J-Bo said...

Great pictures! I could see a tv series about their adventures...