Monday, May 31, 2010

Even Monsters Love Photo Booth

Well, I was home from work this afternoon (with a stomach ache), so I put my time to good use, and finished the three little monsters I started a bit ago!


Like l.o.m. (little orange monster), these little buggers are more than a little lively!


Maybe they are taking after me a bit (or maybe this is just monster-nature), but the first thing they wanted to do was play around with Photo Booth, and - well, I'm a pushover. These are the results. Yikes! I hope Christine and Chip are willing to put up with goof-balls! OK - I'll admit it - I joined in the fun, too!


I will try to get them sent out this weekend, along with some other treats, but first we may tour Vancouver together (they are insisting). Cross your fingers for some sun this weekend!

2 comments:

The Telford Family said...

Please DO let the l.m.s tour Vancouver! And do post pics. And when they make the journey to Corning, we'll be sure to reciprocate the documentation! ;-) CAN'T WAIT. Lil buggers!....

Hope said...

Oh - we'll do the tour! They are INSISTENT upon the tour. No ifs, ands, or buts....