Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Whistler Weekend

Here are some pictures from last weekend, my not-so-secret getaway with Sebastien:

First Things First

Get Our Bearings a Little - We are Basically Staying Between Whistler and Blackcomb

Forecast For the Weekend? High in Spirit, With a Chance for Relaxation Throughout the Day

Happy to be Out of Town for a Couple of Days

The View of the Mountains Through the Binoculars

The Biggest Surprise, a Few Hours in the Scandinavian Baths

I Fell in Love With the Chairs - I Think I am Going to Have to Find Some for Me!

As Always, I Made Sebastien Go Watch Skateboarders

I Was Sick the Whole Time, so This Is Pretty Much as Active as I Got the Whole Weekend

Some Skunk Cabbage on Our Walk - Right Near a Picnic Spot

The Beautiful Quilt in the Beautiful Whistler Library

I think I am ready to go back again!

3 comments:

Scott & Phoebe said...

WOW! What a great weekend. Makes me wanna go all Pacific Northwest ASAP!

Unknown said...

Nice picture of that dude passed out on the pool chair... oh wait, thats me.

Unknown said...

looks so nice, glad you had a good time!