Friday, April 16, 2010

CRAZY Busy Week!

Here are some of the things I have been doing this week:

1. Helping instruct architecture students for an urban design charette.
2. Celebrating a great friend becoming a registered architect (with a surprise party). Congratulations, Sarah!
3. Helping arrange said surprise, and making sure said friend got to said party without knowing what was going on.
4. Catching up a little bit with my sister-in-law about the goings on, on their side of the family.
5. Going to IKEA to get some lovely (and inexpensive) fabrics!
6. Wandering around Vancouver's Chinatown (although my mission was unsuccessful because all the shops apparently close early - I guess I'll have to go back!).
7. Curling-as-team-building for a project I am part of at work.
8. Lots and lots of paperwork (at work).
9. Wine Club.
10. Attending a lecture by a really cool designer.
11. Walking home along the seawall, and becoming awe-struck at the quiet.
12. Looking at dirty dishes in the sink, shrugging it off, and being okay with just going to bed.
13. Making plans (!!!! What am I doing!?) for this weekend.

What I haven't been doing is blogging. More to come!

I hope you have a great weekend! What are your plans?

3 comments:

Christine of "Chris-n-Ron" said...

Well i'll be hanging out in Philly, but Saturday night i'm looking forward to experiencing Moroccan food for the first time with my dear college friend Katie. I hear its an experience as well. Better wear my stretch pants! ;-) Love you.

Unknown said...

LOVE,LOVE, LOVE fabrics from Ikea, I just made curtains for Avi's room with some super cool bird fabric! I wish I was going to see you this weekend, but instead we will be enjoying the warm weather (finally!) and visiting some family friends!
possibly mowing the lawn and doing some gardening as well! love you!

Hope said...

Chris - ENJOY! I love Moroccan food! Is the restaurant called Marrakesh? I think every Moroccan restaurant in the US is called that! ;)

Sarah - I wish I was going to see you too! Is it the same bird fabric maybe? Too bad IKEA doesn't have cool fish fabric!