Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What My Life Feels Like Lately....

I have really been craving more sun, now that it started teasing us every once in a while!

I had a bit of a tough day yesterday, so I wanted to share something that is fun and always makes me smile.

Here is a video Sebastien made last year, on our honeymoon. We did spend one day at Disneyland (I know, I know...), but it was SO much fun. We had a hoot! It makes me feel a little better that I did have a mini-meltdown while we were there, about consumerism! Ah well....

(Pause my jukebox for a full experience!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well looks like little Abraham will have to get his auntie hopey to take him to disneyland, cause just looking at that video makes me nauseous, I just can't handle anything twirling anymore! I am so old....

Sandra Vander Schaaf said...

Love those sunny smiles! And I just heard there will be sun and warm temperatures on the weekend, so you have that to look forward to!

Unknown said...

P.S. hope today is better!! have a great weekend!! I am sure you will, say hi to the crew for me...love you!