Saturday, June 26, 2010

Upping the Cuteness Factor

Well, my readers have spoken, and I am listening! "More cute puppies!" you said (that's a lie - no one said that). "We want to read about things, little and furry!" you urged (another lie on my part).

Well, dear readers, for you....

photo by Juan Castaneda

Sebastien and I are puppy-sitting this weekend for a friend of a friend. His name is Beethoven, and he is 2 and a half years old, and very sweet. We went to the farmers' market this weekend, and then to the dog park.

yet another beautiful photo by Juan Castaneda

I wish you a great weekend, filled with many things, cute.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my! that is one seriously cute puppy! I am sure you are loving taking care of him!

Hope said...

Sarah - he was SWEET too!! It was terribly difficult to give him back!

Unknown said...

I still miss him. We seriously need a puppy around the house.