Monday, June 21, 2010

Whew!

I am a lady with many missions these days. I have many (fun and exciting) things on the burner; things that will be spoken of soon enough.


I am working on a tablecloth for Tamara, some wedding shower invitations for my friend Leanne, adding some things onto an apron I got as a birthday gift, and I still need to send out those little monsters (sorry Chris and Chip - they are coming!!!). Things are also pretty busy at work, and I just got home from softball practice, and.... and.... Well, like I said, there are many more things on the burner.

Take care. I hope you have a wonderful week.

6 comments:

Hope said...

By the way (because the question has been raised by one of my readers), I am not pregnant. That would surely be exciting news for someone, but it is not MY exciting news that "things on the burner" implies. Hehe. Love you guys!
Hope

T said...

Hope, did you tell your team the story that you and Sarah told me? The one about your school softball team in Candor???

Unknown said...

good question tracy, I think the softball team needs to know about the P.E. incident! :) I tell my students every year during our forces unit...

Hope said...

Hahaha!
Tracy - I JUST told 5 of the members of my team on Monday, so it is really funny you should ask! They said they are really glad I am on their team, and not the other team, so the same thing doesn't happen to them!
Sarah - What exactly do you say?!

I still laugh a lot when I think of that story.

TheMuscatoHansens said...

WHAT softball story? Hm... Fantastic that you play on a team now! I love the apron and can't wait to see all your other exciting adventures!

Tamara said...

Yay! Looking forward to my tablecloth (but no pressure... whenever you get to it in your busy life...)